A race is a type of humanoid of certain descent with unique racial abilities and powers.
List of RacesEdit
- Rathian: The most noble of humans, and most of direct Tesserathian Conquest Era descent.
- Asdel: Tall, almost elf-like humans, hailing from many different parts of the world but most notably the continent of Giltharon.
- Cassan: Short, almost dwarf-like humans with many different qualities. A dying breed, Cassan are most generally worshipped throughout Quartara.
- Ambriel: High elf, most of noble descent. Hailing from Giltharon.
- Arhandrel: Wood elf, most of noble descent. Many are scattered from lands around Donorion and Giltharon.
- Canthrel: Dark elf, most of noble descent. Most dark elves are considered to be evil and are generally looked down upon in society.
- Orc: Orcish, with dying tribes scattered around the lands.
- Cesnet: An evil, underground-dwelling race. Not much is known about the Cesnet.
- Dwarf: Short. Powerful. Stubby. Drunk most of the time.
- Familiar: A magic entity, usually conjured by a mage, very rarely seen in nature.